Every week I’ll post an easy to use and “no budget” tip to improve business. My challenge is to get my message clear in 30 seconds reading time. Please let me know if I succeeded in this!
Part 1: Treat your customer as a friend
- If you are proud on your business, service, etc., you want to share this proud.
- But do you know how many customers are proud if you treat them as a friend?
- Probably you don’t realise this. Therefore you start looking at your customer’s behaviour today. How many customers smile at you and shake your hand? They want to be your friend and are loyal to you. Honour this!
- Strange? Unbelievable? No. Because how many times are you glad that another business owner recognizes you and treats you as a friend?
- Therefore: smile & give them a royal treatment. Customers like being important and want to feel welcome at your place!
- Try this first your self. And ask your staff about how they welcome your guests. Share your stories to learn and improve. You will get a lot of loyal and friendly customers!
See you next week and please leave a comment behind! I would love to hear from you and share experiences!