Workshop: unleashing the intrapreneur within!
The old question was: How do we get people to serve the organization’s goals?
The new question is: How do we create a sense and environment, so compelling that
people are willing to bring their greatest gifts to work every day?
The answer is: “unleash the intrapreneurship within”.
- Are you wondering about how you can change, innovate or create new products/services?
- Are you curious about new ways of working?
- Do you love to share your ideas with others?
Cool! Then you are probably one step away of being the next intrapreneur who can make a big difference.
During the Global Entrepreneurial Week 2014, we’ll do a workshop on November 22nd: “unleash the intrapreneur within”.
In this workshop you’ll learn:
- Why are intrapreneurial skills important & learn to understanding them
- What is intrapreneurship?
- Understanding who are intrapreneurs & some business cases
- How are you going to unleash your intrapreneurial skills?
- When are you going to use your skills?
How to use entrepreneurial skills in your company.
- A comprehensive overview of the best route from idea to product launch
- How to sell your idea in your company
- Exploring & creating a roadmap (worksheets)
- An effective action plan (personal score card)
- Network with other intrapreneurs in person & LinkedIn Group
If this is something, which intrigues your intrapreneurial mind then come and join us at The Hub Singapore! Sign up by clicking on this link
PS Read also my LinkedIn Posts about intrapreneurship:
- 3 Reasons why a corporate employee should join a startup! And 3 reasons why a startup should hire him…
- Future of Work: When Employees Become Intrapreneurs